WWDC has opened the annual conference for Apple developers, which has launched the operating system for iOS 16 smartphones.
A brand new fully customizable lock screen can now be customized to your liking: dynamic widgets, install 3D images, create multiple lock screens and switch between them. Messages now start at the bottom of the screen and can be easily hidden The so-called “live message” makes it easy to track events in real time, such as playing music or training. Focus filters allow users to filter out misleading content within applications, such as tab groups, calendar events, or messaging conversations in Safari.
- Messages sent to iMessage can be marked as edited, deleted and unread. SharePlay has been improved with the ability to start a message session.
- The new dictation feature lets you convert language into text in real time. And punctuation and smiley recognition are automatically added to the message, too
- Siri. The new App Intents API allows Siri shortcuts to start without configuration.
- Live text has now been extended to video, allowing users to identify text in the video.
- The wallet now allows users to exchange key messages. Apple Pay
- Next up is a new service that allows users to pay in four installments over six weeks without any interest or fees. Apple Pay is available with every subsequent purchase of Apple Pay.
Apple Maps Advanced Maps has now spread to many other countries and cities around the world.
- Users can plan up to 15 stops in advance, plan a trip on a Mac and send it to an iPhone and add stops on a trip with Siri.
- Apple TV can now show information about sports games through live activity. Apple News allows users to follow their favorite teams and leagues for special views. New sports features are available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Family Access includes easy ways to manage children’s accounts, including quick ways to set age limits and set up new devices. And the Shared Family Library displays all photos taken by family members. All participants have equal rights and the photos will be displayed in everyone’s memory and widget.
- iOS 16 has new privacy and security features. Security Checker is a new section of settings for viewing and editing any access granted by other users, allowing you to quickly manage and revoke access, reset privacy permissions, protect access to messages, and stop sharing data.
- The interface of the house application has changed.
iOS 16 also includes advanced surround sound from AirPods.
The public beta version of OSiOS 16 will be available in July IPhone and new smartphones will be updated.